Need a great speaker for your next event? We have some of the best up and coming presenters to choose from. The strategic planning of your event requires contemplation of certain key concepts. Follow our menu of topics to pick out the right one.
Type of Event
- School or educational event
- Company or office
- Professional / networking event
- Community event
- Fundraiser / charity event
- Spiritual event
- Banquet / gala
- Current Events
- Domestic Violence
- Economic Abuse
- Food & Drink
- International Relations
- National Security
- Know It All
- Highly Intellectual
- Disorganized Thinkers
- Highly Ambitious & Tough to Impress Audience Members
How would you like us to impress you, your company and your audience? Hire us for your next company event or training presentation. We guarantee our work and you’ll be glad you did.
- Companies who use our services see an instant return on their investment.
- Employees enjoy the work atmosphere more and report feeling more productive.
- Individuals who hire us recognize good communication is the only way to climb the ladder to success in life.
- Information given during presentation is deigned to inspire, motivate and give-way to higher creative thought or transformation. This means greater production and effectiveness when you choose to deliver the right message.
- We assist in building the message based on analytics and current problems or areas of weakness.
- Knowledge is power and we have the best presenters who have the ability to impart that power based on your preference.
Speakers Resource Organization is your number one source for in-depth and obscure information. Cost is affordable. A portion of all proceeds are donated to help prevent economic violence. We guarantee our work and you’ll be glad you hired us.
- What message would you like to impart and for what purpose?
- What do your audience members find interesting?
- Do you prefer a formal or informal setting?
- Does your company have a new brand or product that it’s launching?
- How can we better position you, your company and your overall message?
- What are the bullet points for that which is essential?
- What would you like to hear your guests say after our presentation is over?
- When is your next event and would you like to schedule an SRO presenter?
When you are making the choice to invest in a speaker, this explains where your investment goes. For every one hour presentation, about eight hours is spent in actual preparation. For topics presented on before, follow-up preparation is typically about 3 hours of explanation. Webinars will double that time due to visual preparation.
Speakers get paid based on their availability, credibility, likability and demand. The industry standard depends on the hard costs such as budget, speaker’s fees of travel and lodging as well as any additional expenses or credits.
Hard costs are calculated by considering the number of people attending your event. Then calculate the fee of speaker into that expense. When you have an expert, cost for the event goes up. When you host a presenter who is average, cost goes down.
The thing to do when making a selection with a speaker is to contemplate what it is you really would like to have. What is your message? What is the overall experience you would like to impart? Then settle into the concepts and content. Presentations that are rough around the edges will still receive an average of $250-$1000 per day. This is an appropriate fee for people with solid content and average presentation skills. If you include travel expenses costs can be negotiated down.
Specialists will typically receive $1000-$4000 a day if they have fresh content presented in an excellent way. The more well-known individuals can even demand $10,000-$25,000 a day. And if they are really well-known, upward of $200,000-$300,000 a day. Our presentations range anywhere from $100-$10,000.
The benefits of hiring a professional speaker is their ability to distribute and deliver content. You can tailor the presentation to shallow to very advanced. You can inspire or command. It is time saving in the sense that they don’t have to individually study the information alone. There is a shared experience and people gain knowledge like this on a much more profound level.
The personalities of the presenters offer a variety of approaches and memorizing as many details as possible. The presenters structure their information in a variety of different learning styles. Investigation shows public announcements and conferences are still the highest way of educating people because of the power presentations have to influence deep learning.
For More Information, please contact us by calling 480.415.8075. We look forward to answering any questions you have.